Tuesday, November 30, 2010

you can do magic...

Last night we went to the movies to watch the latest Harry Potter flick, "Happy Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1".

So again my question is: Why is it after reading 7 books, watching 7 movies + 1 more due out next year, I still cannot do magic??? What's the catch here? Maybe I should ask the guys from America?


Now, seriously back to HP7, it was a good movie, but the plot on that very last book is so dense that putting it on film must be hard. As I mentioned before I read the whole series and even though I am almost convinced my husband read the last book, he said he didn't.

Last night I had this idea, if I go and get the last book, me and husband could read it (me again- he for the first time!) before the next movie even makes out to the theater, I am seriously consider doing that to give the Harry Potter saga a proper goodbye.

P.S. The best part of the movie, was my hot date, I heart u baby!!!

Have a magical day!!!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhhh HP7! I guess that's what all the experts call it! ;-)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't imagine that it will really end for good! too much money to be made!!! lol ...debbie

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I never watched or read anything about Harry Potter despite the global ravings :P I'm sure your "hot date" had a great night out too!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails