Friday, December 3, 2010

riding in cars with dogs

Our dogs love going on car rides, if I ever call them to go out of the house and they see me carrying my car keys they get so excited that something they even cry a little of the anticipation.


I really enjoy it when I ride with them in the car, but it also makes me so happy every time I see other people with their dogs in the car.

To me, once a dog gets to ride in a car whether is just a joy ride or even going to the vet, it is like we give them a certain status and a place as part of our family.

But, when people have animals tide up in their yard, it's is like they give them a "life sentence" verdict and make them pay for a crime that they didn't commit. I think even some human inmates that have committed so horrible crime have better life situations that some abused animals.

Anyway, on a lighter much happier note, it's Friday and the weekend in finally here, this week feels so long, I've been super busy at work so can't wait to some nice quiet time for Saturday and Sunday.

Oh, almost forgot, today I am thinking and dedicating this post to a wonderful puppy (Cooper) arriving today to his brand new family and home, may they all have a wonderful life together and Debbie the proud mother enjoys every minute of this new doggy chapter. Happy riding :)

Have a wonderful weekend!




3 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A useful rule to remember is never have more dogs than you have car windows.
Another good rule is never let them drive.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH! thankyou for dedicating today to little Cooper! How sweet of you, you made me cry! happy cry. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. Thank you so much!! I hope Coop doesn't get car sick...eeek...debbie

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm sure I can't be a good dog owner, so I shouldn't own one :P Plus, I'm staying at apartment. No garden or spaces for him/her to run around freely which I think is one of the very important facts.
and congrats Debbie! Hope you'll enjoy the new companion :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails