Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Disconnect to connect

Today I dedicate the following video to anybody and everybody that ever felt that technology is taking over your conversation or quality time with the person next to you.

I am sure my husband will give faith that this is a constant issue for me, watch the following video and you'll be amazed of how common this is nowadays... I am not saying I am excluded but I do make a point of not let this happen to me when I am with people I care for.


The most amazing part of the video is that it is an actually commercial made by a telephone company and the end what is says is "use the phone appropriately"!
What do you think? Sad but true in many cases, right?

So the main message of the video to me is, for every day let's give priority to the people and the things that really matter, communication is better one on one.

I think I just added one more thing to my Christmas List (well, not that I really have one, but I guess a "virtual" one): I would like the opportunity for all to disconnect from the craziness of the world and connect with God, family, friends, nature and with ourselves.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very well said Sunshine, very well said...debbie

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is a really good commercial. It is similar to when the alcohol companies started their 'drink responsibly' campaign, actually telling people to use their product less, for a good reason.

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I saw this video link before but never watched it. Now I have watched it and it's really meaningful in many ways :) This illustrated the society nowadays.. we should really toss away the handphone and computer every now and then to make time for love ones.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails