Monday, December 13, 2010

List of Fours

I was tagged by Jessi at The Juici Life and although I don't do many of this lists, I decided to give this one a try.

List of Fours

1. Four shows that you watch: (I don't watch much TV but I like these shows)

~ Family Guy
~ The Simpsons
~ Bones
~ any CSI
2. Four things you are passionate about:
~ Living my life grateful to God
~ My family (including my husband and dogs) & Friends
~ Animals
~ Photography






3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
~ Okely dokely neighbor
~ Eeeexcellent!
~ Cool!
~

4. Four things you've learned from the past:
~ Don't sweat the small things.
~The past is history, the future is a mystery so we need to live in the present
~ What goes around comes around.
~ Don't take things personally.


5. Four places you would like to go:
~ Hawaii
~ Iceland
~ Australia
~ Madagascar

6. Four things you did yesterday:
~ Had breakfast
~Made this list
~Went to the beach
~ Started a new crochet amigurumi




7. Four things you are looking forward to:
~ time off during the Holidays
~ New Year's Party at our house
~ More sales at work
~ Not gaining much weight during the Holidays!

8. Four things you love about Winter:
~ Warm drinks
~ A blanket
~ That we don't get snow in the Caribbean
~ The smell of Christmas Tree
~ Sunny beautiful days with a chilly breeze

9. Tag 4 people to play along:

Debbie at "Happy Days".
Mark at "First Time".
Joey at "Joey's Cafe".
Jess at "This Life is Mine".

Have a wonderful Week!!!


3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Andrea said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dropped in to say HI and tell you we are getting a little snow, today! Yippee!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I see you are going to make me think today!! lol Will be happy to give this a try!...debbie

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh gosh, I'm tagged! *worry* I will give it a try too :D Hope I can come up with a good one >.<

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails