Sunday, April 3, 2011

100-72= Day 28

Today's Challenge- Post a picture of something you are afraid of.

Me, afraid???

Well, the first thing that comes to mind is that I fear the weekend is WAY too short and the work week is WAY too long, LOL!!!!

Now, as far as the photo challenge goes, in all honesty, I have to say, I am probably most afraid of loosing my family, close friends and pets.



It's not so much that I am afraid of dying but mostly I worry about my loved ones suffering before dying, thinking about them gone and living my life without them. They are such a big part of my life that I know their absence will take a little bit of my soul with them.

But I believe in God and his almighty power, I know that we will all be close to him one day, and although this life as we know would no longer exist, to be closer to Him is more than this life can ever be...

Of course there are other things I am afraid of; snakes, hurricanes, earthquakes, a plane crashing while I'm in it (and survive!)... And if I think a little more I can come up with other fears, but today, let's just leave it at that and enjoy our Sunday, shall we?

Have a wonderful day!!!

1 commented; now it's your turn!:

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for your amazing honesty. Count me in.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails