Monday, April 4, 2011

Smile, it's Monday!

Photo Challenge Day 29- A picture of someone that can always make you smile.

I have to say that many things in life do make me smile, in fact, I sometimes think I smile way to much and at times it seems like there are less and less smiling people in this world- and that needs to change, pronto!

Anyway, but if thinking about someone that can always make me smile, I am almost certain that who is on top of my list it's no other than my dog Sheba...


Sheba is a one of a kind dog, she is so full of life, happy and loving. She cracks me up constantly and like I mentioned on this past post, she is just and "Endless Source of Joy" and with our other dog Ditto they definitely make our family complete!!!

**********************X***********************
On another note, I am very excited because I am about 1/2 way done with an amigurumi project of a crochet "Gromit" dog that I am going to donate as an auction item for a CI Humane Society fund raising Ball that's happening on Friday 8th. 

I worked hard during the entire weekend have it ready on time for Fridays event. I had to order some yarn about 3 weeks ago cause I couldn't find the right color here on the island, finally just got the yarn last Friday, so it was a busy non stop time to crochet during the weekend. 

Also I am excited because my mother in law and sister in law with her boyfriend are coming to the island for a short visit on Thursday, they'll be here for about 5 day so I am taking some days off from work to spend time with them... 

Have a wonderful Day and Week!!!

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

Cosmic said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love Sheba a pet pooch to smile about for sure!

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I always say, if your having a bad day, or you're in a bad mood, sit on the floor with Sheba and you'll get in a good mood again, and you'll need a shower!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails