Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day #31

My 100 day Photo Challenge goes on... Today I am in day 31 and it consists of posting a picture of what I wore today. Well, it should be more like what I am wearing today, right?

Day is not over yet and this is a later post because I've been very busy most of the day... So I am keeping it short and sweet!

stylish Me, wearing a GH Ocean Foundation Blue Shirt and black pants... lovely right?

Tomorrow I am going on a little "stay-cation" meaning a vacation where I stay at home, my mother and sister in law arrive today so I am spending some time with them, exciting!

I'll still be posting and I am proud to say, so far so good I have not missed a single day on my photo blog, yey!

Have a great day!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You seem to wear that GH Ocean Foundation shirt so proudly. I always love to see your smiling face!
Enjoy your time with your mom and sister!
Good job with the challenge!!

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You give me the warm fuzzies!
Dammit!

Trooper Thorn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Why go anywhere? It looks like you are on vacation there.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails