Saturday, June 4, 2011

90 days and counting

Disclaimer: Photo Challenge content to change without notice.

Today's photo challenge day 90 is- Your current school photo.

Deep inside, somewhere I guess I would hope to be back in school, but at this point in my life I am not, so for me it's impossible for me to post such a photo.

So instead of an actual school photo I decided to go back into memory lane and post the one picture I have of our high school prom.

This is me with some of my closest girlfriends.

from left: Vivian, Monica, Veronica, Mary, Gabriela, Cindy, Eugenia, ME, Ivannia and Carolina.
Check out my blog outfit and the lovely flower I am wearing (given to me by my Dad!).

Well... that's it for today. Have a great weekend... 10 days to go... Woo-Hoo!!!!

5 commented; now it's your turn!:

Jenny said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hehe you look happy. i bet you had a great time at prom :) i didn't get to go to mine, but it's ok i'm not really into all that formal stuffs anyway :P

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You look so great!
Only 10 days left of the photo challenge!

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just realised it´s 8 days ago I read your blog - so it took me quite some time to catch up today :-) Am still having troubles commenting on some other peoples blogs, so hope I succeed here.
Just had my daughters confirmation party 2 days ago, so it took quite some time and energy to prepare, but was a fantastic day!
Anyway, congratulations with your cousins baby, he looks so sweet. And your post about whats in the refrigirator was interesting, cause I have nothing like that in my refrigirator, except from cheese and soya milk! One of the most common things in my fridge is rye-bread, which most people in Denmark eat, plus something to put on it, like cheese, (boiled) eggs, paté, sausage, butter, tomatoes, cucumber, ham, marmelade etc.
Concerning your post about comments; Since I only have 2 followers on my blog I don´t expect a lot of comments (obviously). However, that is one of my contradictions with the "blogger sphere"; If I dont get any comments I would somehow be disappointed. Which says to me, that part of my reason for writing is to get a response back. I even found myself getting emotionally affected by what was written in comments, which feels kind of strange. Because if I write a little bright sequin, then it is bright to me, and great if someone feels bright about it too. But if someone doesn´t "like" what I´m writing, I have to be prepared for that as well. So mostly I prefer writing mails to others, where I know I will always get a response sooner or later. Anyway, good to "catch up" with whats going on in your life, and I guess it´s somehow a relief, when your photo challenge is over..? Have a nice weekend :-)

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A knock-out as always :-) Don't you just all look so pretty... it's really sweet.
How amazing you've kept going with this photo challenge!

The Future Was Yesterday said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

10 days to go......hang in there! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails