Thursday, June 2, 2011

can u keep a secret?

When I first started blogging, I was very fearful that nobody out there would be interested in reading me, or should I say reading my blog (well, isn't it the same deal?).

Then I started taking my first steps into blogger world and although there were times when I would fall empty on ideas, I kept on going...

Imagine that..

Me? empty of ideas... as if I don't have an amazing, super interesting life to share!

Well, I do have two crazy fun dogs that fill my life with happiness, plus both are pretty photogenic- and trust me, that I've taken plenty advantage of that!

Then there's also the option of sharing my darkest deepest thoughts (not that I've ever shared any of those, yet!).

After a few days into blogging, I started psychoanalyzing the true meaning of blogging life and what it really means to have a blog.

Later on I came up with the realization that it is not about the comments, but about having  your own space and share your thoughts with the world....

Well, here I am now, closer to my 2nd year as a blogger and I must say I was very wrong, so let me tell you a little secret....

Well... that's not entirely true, but it's definitely much nicer when you blog and it appears as there's something out there reading it.

But even if this is not happening, I am blogging for my own amusement and pleasure... so there, I said it, now comment! LOL

In other news... I am kinda, sorta getting tired of this photo challenge thingy, but in a way it's good that I am already in day 88 and it's a picture of- Your bathroom.

I must say that one thing is that my bathroom is small... in fact I was unable to take a whole picture of it because of how small it is... But it doesn't really feel that way when I use it, but certainly does when I try to show through a camera lens.

So in order to show my bathroom I had to take 3 different pictures and then I paste them all together so you can have an better idea of what it looks like... Here's the finale result.


Well, have a nice day... Now comments, please?!? LOL

7 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It is all about the comments, isn't it?!? I feel so bummed when I wite something I think is SUPER fabulous... and I get nothing. But, I am one of the worst commenters out there :(

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

it really does help if you KNOW someone is reading your posts. It's nice to be able to put down your thoughts, but better when you have someone to share it with!! Like your sunny yellow bath!!...debbie

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have been dreading and fearing the day in your photo challenge when you had to post the bathroom pic. You did a good job, it doesn't even look like our bathroom!
Blogging is kinda about the comments. I am constantly surprised by the posts that don't get any comments (some of the best) and the posts that do (some of the worst).
I remember one of my first comments on someones blog who I didn't know. They replied "Who is this? Do you know me?" Then I posted a post entitled 'What are the rules here?'

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Actually, it really is about the comments. If it wasn't about the comments, I could write all my crap in a notebook and keep it under the mattress. Part of blogging is other people reading it. The joy of knowing other people are reading your blog is knowing what they think thru their comments.

Chantal said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree with the comments! I get sad when I wake up and have no comments! Which has been happening more and more lately.

Colleen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wrote my own journal on paper for a long time before I decided to do it online. Sometimes it bums me out when I don't get a comment, but most of the time I write just to remember something that happened or feelings I've had about something. I know people do come across my blog just by seeing the counter that I have in the middle of the side bar. Comments are nice, but the lack of them doesn't keep me from writing! By the way, your bathroom is very nice! :)

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Totally agree with you Sunshine! Comment is something that keeps people blogging. Though I would still blog even having to see "zero" comment in my blog post like most of the time, but a comment or two would nice (very nice in fact). :D Good day!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails