Sunday, May 29, 2011

shorts on a Sunday

Photo Challenge Day 84- Your favorite pair of short.

Well, I don't really have a favorite pair of short but I do have a favorite pair of boxer shorts.

I bought them about 5 years ago in the US at a Old Navy and they are most comfortable piece of clothing that I own.

Yes, now the fall into the old category as the seams are coming off and part of the waist band elastic is almost all exposed.

But c'mon they are still very comfy plus they have doggies all over them. I am not looking forward to the day I have to trow them out, so I am not wearing them much lately to delay this day!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that CUTE print! :-)

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Everyone has one of those worn out shirts or shorts, me included! Haha! Only limited for home usage anyway :D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails