Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bye, bye June...

hello July!!!

This year is flying by like the speed of light. I still remember when I was looking forward to our Mexico Trip, around this same time last year, and now here we are in July again!

So, this year, instead of looking forward to a trip in July, I am looking forward to go a trip in August instead.

My new godson Julian
My vacations got approved this past week and I should be packing my bags and leaving the second week of August.

Going back to Costa Rica to visit my family and attend the very important event, the Baptism of my new godson Julian!

Yay! I am so excited!

The trip is going to be a short one (just one week) and unfortunately I will be going by myself, mostly because the tickets are so expen$$ive that, we think it's just the best way to go.

On the bright side, I do have 3 weeks vacation so what I am doing instead is bringing my Mom to stay with us for two whole weeks and that is making me SO HAPPY!!!!! I can't wait to have her around for that long.

So, now let's all put our energy together so July goes by smoothly and fast, and soon we will be in August and it'll be time for my trip...

Meanwhile, today is the last day of June, so let's make the best of it and close another month of 2011 in the best possible way!!!

Have a great last day of June!!!!

5 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am glad to see June gone. Lots going on for me in July and August. Looking for good things to happen to all us glogger in the second half of the year!...debbie

Colleen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't really say that I want July to zoom by fast! I know it's your vacation in August, but it would mean my last full month of summer, here and that would STINK!!! hahahaha!! I live for the warmer months, and we just don't have as many of them as you do. Maybe I should move???? lol :)

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

On this, the first day of the month of July, I want to remind you that when you come back from Costa Rica, you will be a Godmother and will have to speak like Marlon Brandow.

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That sounds so great, Sunshine, and it´s so uplifting to have something to look forward to :-) My holiday is NOW and three weeks. So next week we all go to a part of Denmark (Jutland) in a summerhouse by the sea for a week and afterwards to my parents in law and my parents, where I´ll celebrate my birthday.
Have a great weekend :-)

bobo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome! August can't some soon enough then ;) Have a great time :D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails