Monday, October 24, 2011

Expo done but weekend gone...

Even though I live in the Caribbean, I don't quite remember when was the last time I saw the sun shinning.

Weather is been so rainy that I feel as I'm starting to get green musk behind my ears!

Saturday was our last day for the Chamber of Commerce Expo, we had a great time and we managed to collect over 710 signatures for the Grouper Moon Petition, so with just that the whole effort of participating on the expo, made it worth it!

Here are some random pictures of the Expo.

Our booth
Just random people visiting the Expo

the girls from Morritz Tortuga Resort (booth across from us!)
Paradise Coffee booth... yuuumy stuff!
Mr. Electric, winner of Best Small Exhibit
perhaps they won cause they had this secret weapon?!?!?

On Saturday evening after the Expo (and despite my tiredness), we went to a Mystery Murder Dinner Party- 'Till Death Do us Part, at our friend Julia's house, we had a great time.


This game was giving to our friend Patrick as a Christmas gift from his parents that live in Texas, the funniest part is that is all based in the Cayman Islands!

I played Chatty Bodden-Ebanks, a columnist from a local newspaper and paparazzi at all events, I was a non suspect, so I didn't get many clues during the whole deal, but it was still very much fun.


My husband played a singer/entertainment from Las Vegas called Newton Polyester, I think he really enjoyed getting this role.


So, it was a great weekend, rain, tiredness and all... Now, I am not sure if I am ready to start another week just yet, but here I go again...

Happy Monday!!!
 

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think it's been cloudy for two solid weeks. It really gets me down too.
Great photos!

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's a huge bummer about the weather, but hopefully it's still a warm rain, and not cold, like we're starting to get here as winter nears. I can handle rainy weather much better when it's warm outside! The game and party sound awesome! I'd love to do something like that.

jean said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, hey! Look at those glasses. Pretty nifty. Nice photo of you two. I'd like to be at the coffee booth, please. We could use some good coffee here. Well, you know the saying..."rain, rain, go away...come again some other day" Stay cozy.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What great fun!! And you both looked so cute!! I hear there is a hurricane in your midst!! oh dear!! I think they said Caymens! So there won't be any sun till it's gone by!! ho hum...debbie

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails