Thursday, October 27, 2011

let the celebrations begin

It's only Oct. 27th and already the stores here in Grand Cayman are packed with Christmas decorations, lights, trees and all things red & green.

The other day I walked into a store and it looked like both Santa Claus and Rudolph went partying the night before and then came in a barfed all over it, so much Christmas stuff, that it actually gave me a headache!


I know economy is down and places have the do their best to attract business, but c'mon Christmas decor in October?!?!?

I guess next year, once you take down the 4th of July decor, it's about time to start looking for the Christmas tree, LOL!

So, my point is; if we are going to start decorating/celebrating Christmas from two months before, I think it's in order to start celebrating my birthday in December since the actual day is in late February, don't you agree?

Which is why, I will be available to receive gifts as of Dec. 1st... I am sure I am going to love your, LOL!

Have a wonderful day and oh well, Merry Christmas as well!!!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL -- I do think it's too early now! I start decorating Thanksgiving weekend and think that's soon enough.

Colleen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I saw Christmas decorations in some of the dollar stores here in July. JULY!!! I truly hate it when stores start putting Christmas stuff out before Halloween even arrives. What I also really hate is that it almost seems as if no one thinks about Thanksgiving in November. Everyone's so focused on Christmas this, Christmas that. UGH!!! I think they need a law that says no Christmas stuff allowed until Dec. 1st!! LOL

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I will start looking for birthday stuff, as well as hanging up the decorations....

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails