Monday, August 6, 2012

Monkeying Around

The weekend came and went, without much to report other than the fact that I wasn't the only one "monkeying around" as Tropical Storm Ernesto threaten to deliver and so far, it's been nothing but dry times.

According to the "Hazard Management of the Cayman Island", the storm should pass us around 300 and some miles away this afternoon... Hope to get some rain out of it (although I doubt it), our yard and trees really need it!

Me on the other hand got some progress done on the Amigurumi Monkey, finished both arms and attached them, now I am working on the rest of the body.

Amigurumi Monkey
Amigurumi Monkey
Isn't he cool?
A few days ago I mentioned that my husband was working on the continuation of the driveway for our cars, well it's finish and it looks really good, so in case we do get some rain, my car should be a bit protected.




Some of you commented last week about the status of our cats in case of a storm... Well a few weeks ago I mentioned here that I had plans to buy a cat cage for those purpose, well I did.

So yes, we are now prepare to put the cats inside in a cage in case of a store, but the only detail is that they are still feral (although we've made some amazing progress with most and now they act more like pets) so I am not sure if they'll be willing to go in there peaceful... hopefully we won't have to act upon it.

Hope everybody had a nice weekend, thanks to all the keep us in their thoughts and prayers, now please pray for some rain, our island needs it!

Have a great Monday!

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

Something Infinitely Interesting said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

monkey is soo cute

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The monkey is super cute! I'm keeping my fingers crossed you get some rain, just without the bad effects of a storm!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

the monkey is adorable and your carport is great!

to get the ferals in a cage, just put an open can of salmon or tuna inside of it.

Mei said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good luck with rain but no major storm!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails