Friday, August 10, 2012

End to the Week!

This morning we started with a nice hearty breakfast that included this "berry delicious" berry bowls...


I love it when it's summer and berries are on sale, so I am making the best out of it and eating lots of them.

Oh boy, am I glad it's Friday, dunno why but this past week felt very long and exhausting, like if every day was a Monday, perhaps it's because last weekend I only had a day off (Sunday) plus we had that whole Ernesto Storm deal around which just add up to the stress of the season.

Well, we were very lucky and blessed that Ernest stayed away, unfortunately it seems that Ernesto was a "natural born leader" and now everybody wants to "follow the leader, leader, leader" [as in the song], so we are definitely not out of the woods yet, but only really starting the Hurricane Season.

Tropical Depression 7 has formed in the Atlantic and it seems to have about the same path as Ernesto did but just a bit norther... meaning coming towards us :(


According to the computer models, if it becomes a storm, it would be around here by Tuesday or Wednesday, let's hope not.

So, what are your planes this coming weekend?

Do you have some fun and exciting plans, perhaps some "kat-a-oke" time?


Maybe enjoy the Moon and the Meteor Showers coming up tomorrow and Sunday night (up until the 23rd)?

I myself hope to enjoy the "shower" and also get some crochet projects done...



I am seriously hoping that we also get some rain, because believe or not we only got about 2 inches from Ernesto and then after that, we've been complete dry...


So, other than that I hope I get to really rest and enjoy the weekend, wishing the same for you...


Have a great weekend and don't forget to take it easy and "smell the roses"!!!




6 commented; now it's your turn!:

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Have a great weekend! I hope the next storm misses you!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love fruit!!! and have a bowl most mornings. My fruit salads have strawberries, blueberries,blackberries and raspberries! Love the kitty photos!! Don't know what I'm going to get into this weekend. haven't decided. May go to the mountain house and get our personal belongings...debbie

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

what a great post! Your posts are always so vibrant and wonderful!

Hoping the next storm stays away from you.

have a great weekend!

Colleen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The 2nd weekend in August is an art festival I love going to, so I'm hoping to do that at some point! Other than that, I have nothing else too special planned. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, stay dry!! :)

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I do hope Ernesto finds another place to "dwell" - must be so unnerving with a tropical storm around.
You're so lucky to have berries. There's no berries to be found on this little island (not even frozen) and I miss them for smoothies and baking.
It's my bd today so I just think I might do some kat-a-oke :-)))
Love your cute kitty images - particularly that last one. Would love to use it for my next kitty painting.
Have a great weekend Mariasol!
xo
Joan

Tom said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope the storm veers away from you! Hope your weekend is going well.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails