Tuesday, August 21, 2012

wake up and be awesome!

This morning when the alarm when off at 5:45am, it was like the clock whispered in my ear...


I got up with lots of energy and completely "pump up" to get my not so little butt out of bed and get to the gym for the first time in a looong time...

So, I went, I worked it and I am so happy now that I did... My alarm clock was right; 
I am awesome and I know it.... LOL!

Even my lower back and bulged disk cooperated, yey!

Yesterday though, was a completely different story. I had to work all weekend long doing inventory, plus Sunday night was full of lightning storms, so the quality of my sleep was very poor... So yesterday I was exhausted all day, which is why I did not post anything.

But today, is a brand new day, got my exercise already done and I am ready for anything 
Tuesday is going to bring.

On an unrelated note, here is the latest photo of my Amigurumi Monkey... which by the way doesn't have a name, but since it's not going to be mine, maybe I should have Julian (his future owner) name him, right? 

Or perhaps we could name him and I can just put the name on the tag and so be it, what do you think? Any suggestions on the name? 


Weather is been pretty nice lately, only at night we've been having some crazy thunder heads and lightning around... Although it looks like there's already something new on the Atlantic, hoping it's not coming our way.

Here's a photo I took yesterday of the only cruise ship "parked" right out the window at work.


Hoping everybody is having an awesome Tuesday!!!

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He´s just THE cutest monkey I´ve seen and radiates warmth and friendliness - Julian is just such a lucky boy to have him! Hmm, name ... I´ll have to think that over (names like George and Alex come up but I don´t feel they really match..)Great to hear about the gym, and yes, you truly are awesome! :-))

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

- or simply the name "Mister Monkey" perhaps? :-)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

the monkey is just adorable but I say since the monkey will be Julian's, he should name him :)

@the bench said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The monkey is super cute...I think you should let Julian name him, kids always choose the best (and sometime most hilarious) names. Also, that cruise ship is huge! I have seen freighters on the Lakes, but never a cruise ship...it's intimidating looking

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails