Friday, August 17, 2012

Funny Friday

I am sure that if by now you haven't ready any "someecards" it's because:

1. You live under a rock

2. You don't know how to read

3. Don't have a computer

4. You live under a rock

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

But, if you really never seen those funny ecards, there's still hope, because in honor of today being Friday, I have decided to share with you some of the funniest "someecards" I have seen around lately...

Most are pretty funny but some are too out there with a lot of curse words... So am going to refrain from posting many of those... Although I couldn't resist the first one, because it totally applies to me in some cases, LOL!!!!


Sometimes I wonder myself...



I actually know somebody that use this expression and I find it HILARIOUS!!!


Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental!!!!

So, hopefully you laughed at 1 of them (at least)... If not, just remember...


Have a funny weekend!!!!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Tom said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha! The first two are brilliant!

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yeah. Laughter is BAD when you have diarreah. Not that I've ever had it.

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What would I do without your lessons on the blog?!? I´m probably the only one you know, who don´t know someecards - untill now ... and some of them I didn´t even understand or get the point of, probably because it´s humour from your end of the world (like "shut the front door"..?) But some of them I did get the point off, so I guess I´m not completely hopeless, and thanks for expanding my "someelearning" LOL ;-))

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails