Tuesday, August 14, 2012

what's in a year?

Now on the island it's low season for tourism which means less customers and sales around.

I really don't mind the less traffic around the store because during high season we have plenty of that, but I do mind the fact that the days get very long and the clock drags until 5pm.


This coming weekend is our annual inventory work and I know we'll be working the whole weekend. I really don't mind the counting part, but I do mind the fact that every year it's very unorganized and we could do a much better job if only we apply some organization and time management, but unfortunately it's not up to me to do that... I am just a soldier!

Other than the inventory this coming weekend, on Thursday I am looking forward to a Yoga class with some of my friends, we are putting a group of girls together and a friend of mine that is a Yoga instructor would be giving us an hour class, can't wait!

In unrelated news, my cousin sent me the most updated photos of my Godson Julian, he is so big and such a cute little boy, here are some of my favorites.

he is quite the little poser!

Close Up
Cute or what?
It was exactly a year ago today that he got baptized and I was home holding him in my arms at the church, look at him now, he is walking and starting to talk too... can't wait to see him again!

Have a fab day!!!!

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG he is kissably adorable!!!!

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Precious, adorable, charming, cute ... isn´t the unconditional love for a child one of the greatest gifts we´ve got? :-))

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails