Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Snooze, you loose!


Why is it that when the alarm goes off (in my case at 6:45am) in the morning, if you decide to close your eyes for 5 more minutes, by the time you open them again -yikes- it's already 7:15!!!!

But, if you are waiting in line or for somebody to pick you up and you try closing your eyes for 5 minutes, when you open them again, perhaps a whole 2 minutes have passed (at most!)... LOL!

Well, I am almost the proud owner of a "brand new, second hand" Mitsubishi Outlander 2004, yey!

My mechanical checked it yesterday and gave me the OK to buy it, he said it's in very good shape and the little stuff I would have to fix the previous owner deducted from the sale price!!!

I should be closing the deal today and then I got new wheels!

Not much going on right now, hope everybody is having a nice week and Happy Hump Day!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats on the new ride! ENJOY!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations! Safe travels!
you are right about the time by the way lol

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know someone who uses two alarm clocks, set 15 minutes apart....

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails