Tuesday, April 30, 2013

10 on Tuesday: May is coming



Being that we are closing the month of April to welcome the month of May, I decided to do a version of 10 on Tuesday about the 10 things I am excited about this coming May.

1.
Our 4th wedding anniversary this coming Thursday May 2nd. I can hardly believe it's been that many years already. 


2. 
Every year for our anniversary we try to do something that none of us have done before. First year we went on an Helicopter tour around the island, second year we went for dinner to the Ritz Carlton and last year we spend two nights at a beach condo on the other side of the island....


3.
This year I am so looking forward to go to the movies with my two favorite men, my hubby and Robert Downey Jr, as we are going to catch the Island premier of Iron Man 3 on our Anniversary night at 12 midnight, it's an invitation only special screening that I won tickets for via a radio station. 

4.
I am so looking forward to our new pool... Can't wait for that to happen this coming weekend.

5.
There are some pretty big changes coming up at work, hopefully those would mean good things for me as well as the company, cannot give too many details yet, but hopefully soon I will! So stay tuned...



6.
If you've read my blog for a while, you would know I love visitors and having family around. Well, on May 11th my Sister in Law and his new husband are coming to visit, they will be here for a week and although I am not so sure I will be able to take a lot of time off, it's going to be nice to spend evenings with them and hopefully squeeze in a visit to see the stingrays, can't wait!

7.
Even with a new pool coming up, believe or not, I am also looking forward to some spring showers, we really need to rain and our plants and specially our two Ponciana trees in the back will really appreciate them!


8.
I sent my brother and SIL a package a couple of weeks ago, well I am so looking forward for them to get is and see if they like it... can't wait!

9.
I am also looking forward to my next giveaway will be all about summer, although I am not sure if I will be able to have it by May I hope to.

10.
Well, other than this, I am looking forward to a good, productive month of May, filled with great time and sharing with my readers as well as enjoy all the great blogs out there... So Happy end of April and here's to the best month of May yet!!!

6 commented; now it's your turn!:

Martha Hokenson said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats on your anniversary! Time really flies when you're having fun. :D I can't wait for Iron Man 3--I've been impatiently waiting all winter!!!!

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry to hear about Alba - and hope Ditto can get some treat that will help! Congrats on your anniversary, well done, and how cool to be with the two men you like the most :-) Look forward to seing at picture of your new (p)ool ;-)

Katrin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Have a wonderful anniversary! Congratulations!
I didn't even know about Iron Man 3! How could I miss that!?

Lin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

1. Yay you guys!
2. Dude, you guys are probably the coolest couple ever. Such a great idea.
3. Yes! Now that's what I call a good plan. Then again anything having to do with RDJ is a good plan. He's so hot.
6. That sounds like a lot of fun. Having family visit, for a short period of time, is always nice.

Thanks for linking up this week!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Anniversary early!!!! BTW I love Robert Downey Jr. too!

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well time does fly by, how cool you've been married 4 years already! I hope you will have a fun anniversary. Any news on Albie... I so hope she suddenly returns. On another note I planted your catnip seeds some months back. Nothing happened (maybe not the right time of the year) but I had a few seeds left that I simply drizzled in the ground believing nothing would happen. And then suddenly about four weeks ago something g appeared that looked familiar! A few days later when the cats began to roll like crazy around the little shoot I had no doubt, so now it's been rescued to safety growing in a pot until its big and strong enough to withstand the many admirers around here ;-) I hope to send a photo soon!
XO

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails