Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear week: you flew by so fast I can't hardly contain my happiness when I think about tomorrow waking up to Saturday.

Dear Hubs: Thank you for yet another year of happiness together and for making my day yesterday a very special one, Happy Anniversary, again! Oh, and also thanks to the wonderful gift/upgrade on my phone, you rock and I love you!

Dear Samsung Galaxy S3: Welcome to my life, I needed a replacement for my S2 which was great but being that it was almost 2 years old, this was a very much needed upgrade, thanks to hubby!


Dear weekend: This is how I see you in my near future...


Dear Iron Man 3: I really enjoyed you last night, even though it was my very first midnight premier I was able to handle it well as you were very much action packed.

Dear Robert Downey Jr: man you are hot!... and specially when you play the role of Tony Stark "philanthropist, millionaire, ladies man", if only... LOL! (kidding hubs- you are my only one!).



Dear readers; have a wonderful weekend, hope you get to spend it how you want it, with whoever you want it, and doing what you want! But if that's not possible, there's always the option of just "chillin" like me...

Any special plans you would like to share?


Happy Weekend!


4 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am looking forward to a quiet, rainy, stay at home weekend.

456 lkedlai

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I went from a Samsung to the iPhone 4 and couldn't be happier! I was NEVER an "Apple" peep but I sure am now!
Have a great weekend!

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the quote of Chillin, that´s my activity at all times! ;-) Plans? Well, it has already been a full week here; Yesterday I was in a Circus with my younges dsughter, and although I don´t like seing animals "perform" in a circus (except for the dogs, who looked like they had a blast), it was some Great hours with her, and she loved every minute. Today we all went to see a theatre play "Odysseu´s Journey", coming from greek mythology. It was my daughter´s class in school, who performed it for the parents, and it was truly excellent and very high quality - and they are only 11 year old ones! Tomorrow we are going to the school again, in the morning, to celebrate and dance around the "May Pole", which is a hight pole (like a flag pole) decorated with branches with fresh, green leaves. Lots of ribbons hang from the pole, and the children in 6th grade (12-13 years old) will do a special folk dance whilst tying the ribbons to the pole. It´s so wonderful to watch them dance with live music and singing - so I look forward to that. It´s originally a swedish tradition, but also used in the Steiner schools here. Sunday will definitely be a day of mainly CHILLIN!! - Happy weekend

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

correction to first line: Chillin, that´s my FAVOURITE activity....etc. :-D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails