Thursday, May 2, 2013

F❤UR


Time sure flies when we are having fun...

Fours years ago (to the day) we were getting ready to take a big step in our lives, to make our already happy life together official and to say our "I Do's", promises to love, keep each other company in good and not so good times.


Well, so far so good, we have a really good life together and for me the best part is to know I have somebody by my side that is not only an honorable, trustworthy man, but that is also willing to be silly and play along with me even in my worst of moods, one that "thinks" he can carry a tune and make me laugh with his serenades and specially one that is beautiful inside and out!

I am firm believer that "All we need is love" but also as you know (because I've said it to you before) love is not necessary the answer to all of our problems as we also need trust, faith, empathy, compassion and even responsibility to find answers to situation that life can bring us, thank you for being at my side to find all those answers and even raise the questions when needed!


So, here's to another 4 thousand years together, still loving each other, cherishing our time together, being silly, having to encounter life's problem head on while holding hands.

Every day but specially today, I am incredibly thankful to God for bringing you into my life and for Him to have given us the opportunity to see each other in the eyes and liking what we saw.


May God always keeps you safe and our life filled with the love and friendship that we've shared from the very first day!

So stay tune, it's not even half a century but I am already looking forward to loving you many more years!


Happy Anniversary Babe!!!

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wish we had gotten married sooner!

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wishing you a blast today... You truly look like you know how to make each other smile and that goes a long long way in a marriage! Here's to the thousands of happy years ahead ;-)
XOX

Martha Hokenson said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aw, congrats, that is so sweet...here's to a lifetime ahead of you!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You two are ADORABLE!!! WISHING YOU BOTH THE HAPPIEST OF ANNIVERSARIES!!!
Much love to you both!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails