Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Locked out but not Lucked out of LOVE!!!


This morning I had a doctors appointment before work, so as soon as I got there I was already in a hurry cause I was late so I just put my car on park and literally run out of it not only locking my car keys inside but even leaving my engine running, IDIOT!

Yes I did that, all by myself without much effort. Then I had to swallow my pride and take a deep breath before calling my husband for help so he can go home and pick up our spare set and come an rescue me from the stupidity of my actions.

He was was such a sweetheart about it though, went all the way home, picked up my key and came back with a huge smile, first thing he told me is "I LOVE YOU baby, don't worry here's the key and it's alright, it could happen to anybody".

Boy I'm I lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life, thank you God, I sometimes think I don't thank you enough... But still, I am not proud to say that this is the way my day started, but oh well...

Besides that the big corporate guys from our US office are in town so everybody is trying to act cool, keep a low profile and go the extra mile (yeah right). I think they are pretty happy with my performance (well that is as long as they don't realize I'm updating my blog at work today, LOL!)

Happy hump day everybody!!!

0 commented; now it's your turn!:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails