Monday, July 20, 2009

Old Boots, New Boots

My husband has the pair of boots that he thing he's had since 1985, so about 14 years!!!

Can you imagine how they look??? Well one thing will be if he uses them only for work. But he doesn't, he uses them for work + yard work= lots of grass and mud on them.

I think that the worst the boots get, the more he likes them, he is so proud to wear those horrible boots, like they are brand new. I've try for him to get new ones, commented in front of other people to make him come to his senses and decide to buy new ones, and even people that work with him have mentioned something to him.


So, finally his birthday was this past July 11th and I offer to buy him a new pair, at first he said he preferred something else, something more fun!

After that answer I can of let go of the idea that I might just win over those horrible boots. But then last Saturday he was finally decided and we went to get some for him, so finally here are the new boots. What do you think? Big improvement, right???


1 commented; now it's your turn!:

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It is so hard giving up a beloved pair of shoes (or boots)

I like the new ones though!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails