Sunday, September 13, 2009

Diving in our back yard...

This morning my husband, my friend Natalia and me went for a dive just two blocks away from our house, there's a wonderful small resort call Cobalt Coast with a fantastic dive operation (Divetech) and we frequently dive there, but it's been a while since the last time (at least for me, not the same for Mark).

Conditions were excelent and for the first time in a while (since we were diving regular open circuit) I took my camera, so here are the best shots from the dive, enjoy!

 
Our dive site
My dive buddies
Coral
spotted trunkfish
Parrot Fish cruising by...
flamingo tongue
 
trumpet fish
fan coral

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are beautiful pictures!!!! :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looking at these pictures makes me fel warm even in the middle of January,in the middle of the US!))

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails