Tuesday, September 15, 2009

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze

Last night I was sadden by the news of actor Patrick Swayze loosing a battle against pancreatic cancer.

As Dirty Dancing and Point Break are two of my all time favorite movies and also the movie Ghost (although it makes me cry every time I watch it), I can't help but feel sad by his death.

So, today's post is in honor of Mr. Swayze may he rest in peace and wherever he is I hope he had "the time of his life"...

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Agreed. We found out via Twitter as we were catching up on shows on the DVR. Very sad to hear. I really enjoyed all of his movies! RIP!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yeah, a friend told me about it last night! The only movie I watched with him on it was Ghost very heart-warming!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails