Friday, September 18, 2009

Post #2 for today...

Some of you might remember my Wednesday post where I mention that the sea looked so glassy that it was hard to tell where the sea ended and the sky started, well right now it's raining in the horizon and the color of the ocean in front of my office is just unbelievable. Check out the difference:

On Wednesday, beautiful glassy calm sea....




Today, amazing turquoise color and a storm behind far away...




Just thought I would share it with whoever is out there reading....

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

Janelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is gorgeous! I too sit at the port window all day during work, but ours are dark and murky, such a difference!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, that ocean is simply gorgeous!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails