Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my own creations

Photo Challenge Day 72- A picture of a stuffed animal.

For today's challenge I cannot go with anything else but one of my own Amigurumi creations.

Although I do not make the patterns myself, I do the crochet, the adding of the eyes, the stuffing and I give them their very own personality and style!

Here is a picture of a few of my creations.

In the case of "Ant-nee" the tiger, that pattern was made for another animal (I think a bear), so I all I did was add "my own" stripes and a personalized face to make him a tiger.

I think he came out pretty cute, uh?

In another note, I am already thinking about my next giveaway and I think it's going to be yet another one of my creations, but a new one I've never done before... I am not sure when I'm doing it, perhaps to celebrate the ending my photo challenge, we shall see!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails