Saturday, May 28, 2011

blessing from the sky

Yesterday was great day, as my cousin Maria Jose finally had her baby Julian, who is soon to be (in a few months) my Godson as well!!! 

Julian was born at 9am (local Grand Cayman time), he weighted 6.6lbs and was about 20 inches long...I got the news from my Mom when I was on my way to the gym.

Here's the very first picture I got from my cousins, notice that he is wearing the little pajama outfit I got him!!!! Isn't he adorable? Can't wait to meet him <3

 
In another note. Today's photo challenge is kind of stupid (from my point of view) because it calls for a picture of- The Moon tonight.

So, if I do manage to get such picture of the moon, which by the way is not "waning crescent" phase tonight... I would miss most of the day to post.

Instead of waiting and posting such a picture, I decided to apply to my own rules and do my own thing, specially cause it's my own blog and I can do whatever I want, LOL!

Isn't this a cool shot? I found it on the internet but I am unable to give proper credit as it didn't say who took it...

Tonight we have a "team building" activity from work and we are going bowling! I am looking forward to it because it's been a while since the last time I went. Will try to take some picture and share later.

Have a wonderful Saturday y'all!!!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

On this, the day of your Godsonss birth, you must from now on talk like Marlon Brando, The Godfather.

Cool moon shot.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mark...LOL!
The new baby is very cute! How nice it will be having a new baby in the family!! Love the moon "picture"!!!...debbie

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails