Sunday, May 22, 2011

SunDay 77

Photo Challenge Day 77- The last thing that you bought.

Since I joined a gym about 2 weeks ago, I have been doing the effort to go at least 3 times a week, so far so good! Reason why the last thing that I bought was a pair of Sport Bras to use while I exercise.

I bought a light blue and a pinkish one (not showing on the picture!). Both are 100% cotton so hopefully this ones won't give a heat rash as the old ones are.

Have a great Sunday!!!

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's a sexy picture!
The last thing I bought was a pack of gum.

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Bravo!! Keep up the good work babe! I know it's not easy to maintain the consistency but I know you can do it! I used to be a gym member for 4 years but the membership expired a month ago. So now I make effort to exercise myself at home :)Let's work out together!

Oh by the way, I saw the photo of your lunch box, very healthy! I wish I could have those as lunch too! >.<

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the color! The last thing I bought myself was yesterday! I bought 5 Kock Out rose roses, pink and yellow! Have one planted....debbie

pam @ iLoveShelling said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good for you, girl! Oh how I wish I could show my tummy off again.... not a chance these days.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails