Friday, May 27, 2011

what's in your closet?

It is finally Friday and I am excited because I am going to have a 3 day weekend. The manager at work needs to travel next weekend so I will working next Saturday instead. It's 3 rest days this weekend and 1 next... Over all it's an o.k. deal!

On Sunday I have a friend and her 7 years old son coming over to Grand Cayman from Cayman Brac, I am excited to see them and I think we are going to have brunch together that day. I have bought Aidan (her son) a LEGO Star Wars that he wants and I can't wait to see his little face light up when I give it to him.

Today I am only working from noon until five so I am heading out to the gym, then coming back home, shower and head into work. At night we have the farewell dinner for a diving event my husband's been participating on, that should be fun.

In other news, today is day 82 of my photo challenge and it calls for a picture of- the most embarrassing thing in your closet.

Well, just like I posted the other day about not having monster of anything else under my bed, same goes for today's photo challenge, I don't believe I currently have anything embarrassing in my closet other than a BIG mess, and even that I kind of arranged a little, just a few days ago.

So for me this time, it's definitely no "skeletons in the closet" today!!!

Now, as I am sitting here thinking about what could I possible own or at least used to own that would be embarrassing, I can't really come up with anything.

On the other hand I am trying to imagine Lady Gaga's closet, and can't help but wonder what would she consider embarrassing in her closet when she wear things like these, right?

She is definitely nuts and not a very good role model for many your girls out there...

Any who... I am off to sweat, have a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend!!!

1 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The only thing in my closet is just too much shit. And I just cleaned them out last year...makes me mad at myself...debbie

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails