Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy song

Sunday was a pretty exhausting day for me when we did our annual inventory at work.

Problem is, for some reason I still feel as if instead of working at an art gallery, I work as a dummy on a baseball bat factory, very single muscle in my body hurts.

Perhaps it's because I haven't been to the gym in a while and this is because I am having some major skin issues, so in order to avoid my rash getting worse I have to try an not sweat too much.

On Monday I went to the doctor and he sent me a new treatment, unfortunately at the pharmacy and I couldn't find one of the ointments, so I got to wait until Thursday to get it... hoping to jump back in the exercise horse by Friday.

I need more energy asap!

On today's song challenge, I am posting- A song to listen to when you are happy.

Now, this song I'm posting is a classic, and you can't definitely go wrong with it!



"I'm walking on sunshine, wooaah!!!" by Katrina & The Waves.

 So, how about we all walk on sunshine today? Have a great day!!!

5 commented; now it's your turn!:

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hoping you feel better and can get back to exercise soon! I just started working out again this week after a too-long hiatus, and I already feel so much better.

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I rekkon that songs don't get much happier than that!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Now that's a happy song. Makes you hop around in your seat!...debbie

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

No for sure, you can't go wrong with that happy song :)
Me too about skin rash (I do feel for you having to wait for the ointment) - unfortunately the cats here are taking it in turn with fungus at the moment and I've caught ringworms from them (and it is driving me nuts) - crazy itchy!!

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope your skin will back to normal soon so that you can get back to your workout routine! Sweat it out baby! Raise those endorphin! :D I'm fast becoming a workout freak! Too desperate to lose some weight!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails