Friday, September 30, 2011

Over the rainbow

It's been 882 days, or 2 years, 4 months and 29 days since the day I walked down the aisle.

There, was my man, waiting for me, so we can both say our vows and officially become husband and wife.

Our wedding was very nice and simple, with just the right amount of family and friends invited to witness our love and our union.

So, why is it today I am thinking about such a special and unforgettable day?

Well, cause today's song challenge is to post- A song that you want to play at your wedding.

In our case, after we walked out together holding hands, we played the following song.


Isn't this a beautiful song... well, that's exactly how I felt that day... Somewhere over the rainbow!!!!

And I still, to the day, I feel very much in love, lucky and blessed, it's been 882 days of me being the wife of a wonderful man... Whom I get to spend the weekend with by the way! :D

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I am off today so it's a long weekend for me, yey!!!

Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!!!

5 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think this is the best version of this song ever!

We should do something special on our 100th day!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE IT !
I LOVE IT !!
I LOVE IT !!!

SUPER VERSION OF THIS SONG!!

...debbie

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This was one of our wedding songs, and I just love it! Our video trailer is set to this song. Definitely one of my faves!

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This for sure is the BEST version of this song ever. I absolutely love it and can play it over and over again - where trouble melt like lemondrops... LOVE IT!! What a sensitive guy he must have been to sing this so beautifully. Well chosen for such a special and meaningful occassion.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that version by Israel is my all time favorite!

My husband and I first heard it when we honeymooned in Kuai 5 yrs ago (second marriage for both of us). Did you know that Israel passed? So sad.

I just love this
I also love how you have counted the days SINCE you have been married, you are the first person I have ever heard of that does that, I LOVE that you do that!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails