Saturday, October 1, 2011

When the day comes....

Today's topic for a song challenge is quite different and something I've never really thought of before.

But, in a world where there's so much violence, wars, destruction of the environment and simply lack of values, one can only be ready for when God calls us to his side and hope that when the day comes, we will be rewards with a much better place than what Earth is becoming every day.

Day 24 of the 30 days song challenge is- A song that you want to play at your funeral.

Well, like I mentioned before, I never really thought about this until now that I am doing this challenge and after some though, I guess I would like to go with the following song.

"In My Life" by The Beatles.


The Beatles were and still are an amazing band, so it's really difficult to go wrong with their songs. 

On a happier note, yesterday I was off and I really enjoyed my day. Went to the gym, grocery shopping and just relaxed the rest of the day...
Hope everybody's enjoying their Saturday and rest of the weekend!!!

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that song by the Beatles is one of my all time favorites.

Believe it or not I played that at my first wedding :)

Glad you enjoyed your day off!

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this song for its beautiful message. We included it as one of the songs in our wedding video!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails