Sunday, September 25, 2011

working Sunday

While you are in the comfort of your own home reading this, I am at working doing our annual inventory...

Did I mention I am very happy it's only an annual thing? Well, I am, because I don't really like working on Sunday.

Today's song challenge is to post- A song that you wish you hear on the radio.

For today's song I am going to post one of the many Jack Johnson songs that I like and that I wish that were played on the radio, my choice today is "Better Together"... (By the way; I found a very nice animation video on YouTube for this song), hope you'll like it!




Isn't it a nice song?

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope it's going well! I may be at home, but I'm working away writing papers for grad school -- ho hum.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A very nice light song! Good choice!...debbie. Bob and I are off to Madison's Birthday Party. She turns 7 tomorrow!!

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww, hope you survive it :) just the kind of situation where one wants to hear a great song on the radio! I've got real problems playing some of the Youtubes you post - for some reason it registers in a way where they are not allowed to be played in my "region" - weird and bummer!
Hope you'll be able to enjoy your day tomorrow!! Wishing you a great week ahead.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails