Thursday, January 21, 2010

That's a first!

You know how people say there's always a first time for everything? Well, it's true but we just sometimes don't keep track of our first times.

Since we are still on the first month of the year 2010, I've been thinking about 9 first things/experiences that I lived for the first time in 09.

1. (And probably the most important) I got married to a man that I love with all my heart.



2. Because of #1, I got a new last name.
3. Started to like and eat peanut butter.
4. Got certified as a CCR (close circuit rebreather) diver.
5. Visited an American Embassy for the first time.
6. Worked the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show.
7. Ate at Roland's Garden (a very peculiar local restaurant).
8. Spent a weekend in Little Cayman with my husband, which also means it's the first time we've been on the three Cayman Islands together.
9. Started this blog!!!

And I think those are some of my first times for 2009, now I'm looking looking forward to my first times in 2010... How about you?

Have a great day!

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

Honeysuckle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like your first time things for 2009, thinking that I would like to share mine too - if I manage to finish my academic writing. Longing for the sun!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Sunshine!

I'd love to hear your input about Rolands! We've thought to go numerous times as we have a place close to him but are always a little "iffy".

Love the new "do"! ;)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is such a lovely post! Seems like you had a wonderful 2009!!!

Happy weekend amiga.

sunshine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Anonymous,

I really liked Roland's because it's such a different kind of place. He is very nice but he gives you to eat whatever he feels like or whatever he has ingredients for, so I wouldn't recommend it for anybody that is a "finicky" eater or with food allergies.

If you want more info on my experience ck the post I did back when I went there.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails