Saturday, April 30, 2011

55 it is!

Photo challenge day 55 is here and today is about- A picture of the last movie you saw in theaters.

Well, although I posted about it just a few days ago, here is goes again. The last movie I saw in theaters was "Water for Elephants" and I loved it.

It was a wonderful story about entertainment, the magic of circus living, love, passion and specially animal compassion. I really enjoyed it and can't wait until is out on dvd so I can own a copy.

Here's a video (courtesy of youtube.com) with the trailer for those that feel like checking it out.



Also on another note about animals, today I want to share some very cool pictures of a very cool animal that I've encounter myself in the wild before, many people probably never really seen one, there are quite a few in Costa Rica and they are fairly harmless (pictures were sent to me by a friend from back home).

Here it is, can you guess what kind of animal it is???

Now, when this animal gets scared, he becomes like a ball for protection and "camouflage"... like this:

Pretty cool, right?

Well, if you guessed right, then you know that it is an Anteater. I believe they are related to sloths and armadillos and sort of looks like a Aardvark but not quite.

Well, like any other animals I think they are fabulous and wish one day again I get to see one in the wild!

Have a great Saturday!!! 

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a "cutie-ball", sooo sweet! I love the way it tries to hide, and its whole "essense" is SO endearing - could I lend one of those please?? :-))

Jessi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really need to see that movie, apparently everyone loved it.

Anteaters are so cute! Those are great pictures. You got to see one?!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loved the book and now I MUST see the movie! Thanks for the trailer! ...debbie

Colleen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I had NO idea anteaters roll up into a ball if they are scared! They are still pretty big animals when they do that, but I guess they think they are safe! lol

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails