Sunday, April 24, 2011

West Bay, Cayman Islands

Photo Challenge Day 49 is today. It's amazing to think that tomorrow I will be 1/2 done with the photo challenge. At times it seems fun but at times there are certain challenges that seem kind of weird but I will prevail and continue posting a picture as best as I can.

Today's photo challenge is: A picture of where I live.

Well, for those that don't know where I live, our house is located in West Bay, Cayman Islands and if where coming on a plane from the North (usually Miami, Houston, etc), this is where I live.

pretty nice, isn't it???
Well, now that you know where I live, please feel free to come visit anytime, see you soon...

Happy Sunday and beginning of a new week for all!!!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I often bring this up to Krystal...I think I have almost convinced her that we just NEED to go to the Cayman Islands! Don't worry, she hasn't put up much resistance; now it is just about actually getting the time and money to GET there!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Musst be nice living in such a beautiful warm place all the time...you must tell us how you came to settle there sometime...debbie

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can see our house in the pic! And I see you outside on the back porch!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails