Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dejavu Day

Day 51- A picture of your favorite Sport.

No, I am not having dejavu, this day on my photo challenge is already happened, on day 10 it asked for the same exact thing, so if you feel like reading that again, click here.

But if you don't feel about reading about my favorite sport then stick around as today I am going to "get crazy" and post beyond my photo challenge for a change!

Monday night my hubby & I, went out on a date. first we had an "early bird" dinner at a very nice place called Michael's Genuine Restaurant, the food was good and the place is very nice.

photo source here
I believe it is the "sister" restaurant of another one located in Miami, Florida.

For food, we both had the house salad that was simply delicious (arugula lettuge, chucks of bacon, apricots, walnuts, feta cheese and some kind of vinaigrette), then I had a seafood gumbo and my husband had a peppered steak with mash potatoes.

photo source here
The restaurant is located at a very nice area in George Town called Camana Bay, a place fulls of retail stores, offices, restaurants, coffee shops, outdoor fountains, kids playgrounds, a marina and cinemas.

But back to Michael's it is a very nice place, food was good, atmosphere was great and it offers both indoor and outdoor sitting.

photo source here




photo source here
We had a great time and I think we might be back again.

After dinner we went to the movies and watched "Water for Elephants" and I loved it. It's a great story (heard the book is better, as always!), the actors did well and specially Reese Witherspoon was perfect for the part she played.


I recommend this movie and I think I might try to get my hands on the book as well...

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a very nice evening out. and I've heard the movie is great!!...debbie

Jessi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That restaurant looks so cute! I wish we had palm trees around here. Boo.

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The steak was good! (I wanna go back and try the pizza) And the movie was good too! The company was awesome!

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The restaurant looks nice, especially the outdoor area, where I can kind of feel the exotic atmosphere and feel a warm wind. We were lucky to have lovely weather over easter here - in faact the warmest april i Denmark for over 100 years! But.. I feel we really deserve it, since the winter was coooold and looong. Don´t go often to the cinema (the "cinema-budget" usually goes to my two daughters for watching Disney movies) but the picture catches me, so I´ll keep an eye open for the movie, when it comes to DK. Have a nice day :-))

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails