Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hot or Not?

Photo Challenge Day 53- A picture of someone you think is HOT!

Well, since I've used my husband plenty of times for this challenge, I guess I am going to have to go with another person that is hot, but of course, not as hot and wonderful as my hubby, plus not as lucky cause he doesn't have me as a wife, LOL!

A person that I think is also very steaming hot is no other than Robert Downey Jr. I mean, look at him dirty and all, I'll take him!

photo by Sheridan J
Not only he is hot, but also charming, stylish and sexy... Every since I saw him in "Less than Zero" back in 1987 I've always found him to be one of the best looking man in Hollywood. And like a good red wine, he's only getting better with age!

photo by Sam Jones
 Besides being good looking, he's also a pretty good actor. I am glad he got his life in order after a few years of "not so good" behavior, looks like he is much happier now too!!!

photo by Sam Jones
What do you think of R.D. Jr? Hot or not???

On another note, did I mentioned how excited I am about the upcoming Royal Wedding????

No I didn't, because I am not excited at all!!!

I mean don't get me wrong, it's not like I am not happy for Will and (mhhh... is it Kate?) yes, Kate. It's just that it doesn't really makes much a difference in my life and in theirs, if I am excited or not about their event.

Besides, I love to sleep so I could probably say there are not that many good reason why I would wake up at 3 am to see a wedding broadcast. So there, I said it.

Now, if this revelation makes you decided to stop reading or even following my blog, so be it, I guess it's going to be a burden I'm going to have to live with, for the rest of my days... LOL!

Any who... Now to some more interesting and amazing events, tomorrow is Friday and believe or not the Cayman Island being a British colony has declared it national holiday, as if! Oh well, I will have to work but just from 9am to 3pm, then the weekend arrives, THAT I'm excited for!!!

Have a great day!!!

6 commented; now it's your turn!:

thobeka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Is RD Jr. Hot? HELLS YES!
Royal Wedding? Yawn. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way... I look forward to them getting married so I can stop reading about their pending nuptials :)

Lu3Lu said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

RDJ is definitely hot! yummy!!
I'm also with you on the Royal Wedding, as much as I am happy for them I don't think I want to devote my time to watch it.
*shrugs*

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think he is OK! haha My friend is in love with him too! I think he is a GREAT actor but in looks for me he is alright I'd still hit it! hahaha

My hollywood hot guy is Richard Gere!! Ay lo amo! hahaha

Colleen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This post has made me drool! hahahaha!!

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Not my kinda hot - but then you can have him all to yourself... how about that for a deal LOL!!
Mmmm yes a day of sleeping whilst everyone else goes crazy tomorrow ;-)

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hot or not? Well, have never heard of this guy lol ;-)) So not that hot to me. Royal wedding? LOVE weddings, so will watch some of it. I feel so happy when people are obviously happy, and I hope to see them shed a tear :-) The danish crownprince Frederik is very sensitive and has often showed his emotions on television, and I loved to watch when his and princess Marys twin babies got their names in church (is it called baptised?). So am definitely a "royal-loving" person, but not in the stiff ways and manners from the old english royalty /traditions. But William and Kate appear to me to be quite different from the older generation there.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails