Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3-2-1 Anniversary Surprise

Although I already posted today I couldn't help to telling you all about a wonderful surprise that was waiting for me when I got home from work this evening.

First of all before I tell you my surprise I have to take you back to the afternoon when I talked to my husband last on the phone around 3:30pm and he asked if I was coming home straight from work and I said I was. Then after I left work I realized that I left my cell phone on my desk drawer but I did not feel like going back to get it. Then on my way to work I felt like renting a movie so I did a quick stop at the video store.

Finally I got home almost at 5pm (couple of minutes before) and my husband was in the front porch urging me to come up immediately, as soon as I got there he greet me with a big kiss and a smile saying: "You left your phone at work and I've been calling you, you barely made it at 5pm, anyway Happy 3(months), 2(days), 1(hour) Anniversary", so then I said: thank you baby, where's my gift? And then he was pointing at the couch where I can see a wrapped box. (Honestly I didn't really mean it and was not expecting anything at all, because I have never even hear of 3-2-1 anniversaries as he made it up!).

So the box contained a wonderful new Acer Aspire One mini Laptop (in blue) and all I can say is that I LOVE IT!I am excited to take my new "toy" to Costa Rica in a couple of week!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sweeeeet! And I don't know about this 3-2-1 thing, but if it involves gifts, I am IN!

sunshine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes the 3-2-1 anniversary thing works for me too, specially with gift like this!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great gift!! It looks really nice!

He was probably like "My wife needs a beautiful lap top, so she can get even more inspired when she is blogging!" LOL!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails