Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday Pictures

My husband gave me a camera of his to use, it's a Nikon D100, so lately I've been experimenting with it.

Today we rode our bikes to the beach and while we were there I took some picture, here are some...


Macro (bee on a flower)

Sea Lavender & the Sky

Purple flower visitor

Cruising butterflies

Far ocean view

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

Jim Styro said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It looks like you had a beautiful day
(and I expect that's not an usual occurrence in your part of the world). Quite gray and rainy here, but warm.
No complaints though; We needed the rain.

Nice work with the camera. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Heidi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Learning photography is one of my goals in the next little while. Great pictures, keep up the good work. Thanks for the brithday wish!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails