Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Video Tuesday

Last night we were watching a movie (Wayne's World) and I couldn't help but think how much I used to like watching Laverne and Shirley when I was young.

Although I don't think the show was around very long, the opening song was what I liked the best, so here's a little clip of it.




Now here's the Wayne's World Version (which I personally like much better)...



On other news... I have a very cool new Shark Brake Online Aquarium, check it out, you can choose your fish (shark, whale, dolphin, clown fish and puffer fish) on the left side bar and also on the top bar you can choose the background. The fish moves to the movement of the mouse, so the more you move the mouse the better, it is so much fun (specially when u move the mouse up and down fast, LOL!!!). Have fun and give your reviews on how well it works!

Have an excellent day!!!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahahaha I was moving the sharky really fast, it's cute!!

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL! The videos were hilarious! I love the shark thing...I as probably there for about 5 minutes playing with it!!

Fly Girl said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Laverne & Shirley brings back memories! I loved that show as a kid as well. It was actually around for quite some time, long enough for Laverne and Shirley to exhaust the Milwaukee possibilities and Move to LA and into the 60s, which really made it dry. I live about 45 minutes away from Milwaukee and never found anything remotely as entertaining there as Laverne and Shirley or Wayne's World.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails