Sunday, August 2, 2009

3 happy months

Today is our 3 month anniversary as a happily married couple and so far I have to say that I am very, very happy with my life and with my new status as Mrs. Danziger.

So, to commemorate this "milestone" here are some pictures of us through the years.

Our first picture together (Sept. 2005)

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control!


Our first picture in Grand Cayman

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr. Seuss

Our first Date- Cuba Nov 2005

"In my world, I walked to a different drum. You came along and joined me in my journey. I am now in harmony and at peace in the world of love"

"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."

July 2008

"Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love."


"This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with and love."


June 2009

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~Rita Rudner



3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wanted to cry with your post. If I ever get married I hope I'm really happy too.

sunshine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Maggie! Well if you ever get married I'm sure you will be very happy too... Have a wonderful week!

kristine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations!!

(I'll be in CR from the 14th for a week. I'll be in manuel antonio. Where are you going?)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails