Friday, October 26, 2012

Windy Friday

WOW! Talk about howling wind last night, even though Hurricane Sandy is far away from us now, the wind picked up last night like crazy.



We went to bed early (around 9ish) and then about an hour later (thank God after I asked my husband to close the sunbrella in the back porch), the wind knock down the whole table, sunbrella and everything that was on the table (including a sun jar I made!)... The noise woke us up and we had to go in the back to clean (specially the broken glass) and pick up everything...

Can't even imagine what the people from Bahama went through last night with Sandy around. I have some friends that live in Bermuda and they are also on hurricane watch, so are some people on the East Coast of Florida... please everybody take care and keep inside.

Today specially I have everybody in my prayers; the ones that are already affected by Sandy, those that are still on Sandy's path or even close because you will get some bad weather for sure.

Seas are really rough today and I am thinking this might just last the whole weekend...

I also read on the news yesterday that there's a massive snow storm coming this weekend, hoping everybody will be safe this weekend.

Have a great one!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It sounds like Sandy is taking aim at us here on the East Coast, for sure, especially if it collides with another storm as expected, bringing snow and torrential rain. I'm sorry to hear about the table, but I'm glad you guys made it through with no other major damage!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

glad you are all safe! Yep the East Coast is supposed to be whammed good! They are calling it "Frankenstorm"

jjtressler said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am inland from the east coast.. However, we are still being affected by "Frankenstorm". I state has called a "state of emergency". Parts of our state closer to the shore have shut down. I am glad you are safe and look forward to reading more of your posts!

Mrs. T @ myfrontporch1.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails