Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Laugh

If you haven't had a laugh in a while. If perhaps the stress of the holiday season is already getting you...

Or if maybe you just don't feel very sexy lately, all you have to do is watch the following video and dance it off.

Because I am sure no matter how you look, how stressed you are, or if life is not very funny lately, I am sure that the "sexy" guys from LMFAO will make it better with their silly song!

Now, I promise this is not a Christmas song or anything holiday related [God know, it's only been two days that we have been playing Holiday music at work and I am already sick of it!], but it is sure going to make you at least giggle...



Funny stuff, right? I imagine everybody that participated in the making of this video must have had a blast... because how can you not laugh at those sexy dancing routines?!?!?!

Now, enjoy your weekend, whether is sunny, rainy, snowy or sexy and you know it!

Happy 1st weekend of December!!!!

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhh, I now see that my idea of cool was way off. I need to start wearing a box on my head.

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your blog always helps me to smile and relax when I'm feeling stressed. :) Have an awesome weekend, girl!

Colleen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok this is so funny that you posted this because I have seen it so much on Facebook lately!! Must be the new hit song that everyone loves, but I have loved it for weeks now! The video is hilarious!! LOL!!

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am hearing this song on the radio every 5 minutes since I saw this...
Curses Batman!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails