Monday, February 22, 2010

33 reasons

to be thankful for...

1. Waking up every day
2. Having God in my life and in my heart
3. My body
4. My mind and soul
5. My past, present and future...
6. Family
7. My wonderful husband
8. My pets (past and present ones) and other animals
9. Spirituality
10. Health
11. Happiness
12. Feelings
13. Traveling
14. Ideas
15. Dreams and goals
16. Fun & being able to laugh about life
17. Inspiration
18. Creativity
19. Hope
20. Companionship
21. Friends & Friendship
22. Abundance & Harmony
23. Love
24. Faith
25. Work
26. Empathy
27. Success
28. Food
29. Coffee & Wine
30. Nature
31. My blog
32. My life
33. Being able to see and enjoy another year...

Of course I have more than 33 reasons to be thankful for, but since tomorrow is my 33rd birthday I'm going to stop there...

It feels just like yesterday when I saw my father turn 33 and I was only 8th, now it's my turn... Dad, I'm catching up with you!!! LOL

After I finished my list, I guess I am most thankful for not having the need to include many of my material possessions, because to be honest, without the stuff on this list, those possessions don't make much sense, right?

Happy Birthday to me!


2 commented; now it's your turn!:

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hear hear to every single one of them!! :-)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome list! You are right without those pincipal possessions nothing else really matter!!

So where is the party going to be at?????

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails