Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Work Party

Weather is pretty windy out from yesterday and in fact it's kinda of chilly for us, last night it was 74 degrees, imagine that! LOL...

I bet all of you that live in the North and are reading this are laughing, but really to us that is chilly!

Last night we had my work Christmas party. First we went bowling to the only bowling ally we have on the island, it's a little 4 lane one, that was fun (although I literally suck at it!)... Then off to dinner at a fancy restaurant (The Cracked Conch), it was nice!




I didn't take many pictures at all but we did have a great time.

Also in between the bowling alley and the restaurant we stopped to see the Christmas lights display at a local house that goes FULL on... I have lots of pictures to share tomorrow, you will be amazed!

Happy Sunday!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

"74 is chilly?" You are right...we ARE laughing lol. Glad you had a great time at the party!
Oh and our temps will be in the TWENTIES tonight :)

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You failed to mention that I bowled a 148, not too shabby for me!

Lin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a fun & non traditional Christmas party. I havent been bowling in years but I do remember it being a lot of fun...even if I do suck, like you haha.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails