Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thanks for the germs!

When it comes to getting sick and having the flu I have to say 2012 is been a good year to me. Well, up until 2 days ago when my body couldn't handle the holiday germs anymore and now I've been in bed sick as a dog. Fever, chills, cold sweats, stomach aches, cough and even sinus infection.... Got the whole package. Ugh! If only I can get rid of this before the end of year, dont wanna start 2013 lacking on the health department. Hope everybody is having a great weekend or at least feeling better than me!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Colleen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww, I'm sorry you're sick!! I sure hope it doesn't stick around so you can start 2013 all healthy!! Feel better quickly!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo!!! Pls feel better!

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Don´t worry, you WILL get better soon, but a flu usually takes a week or so to get over, so don´t expect to get totally well until "next year" (anyway, the first of january is "just" a new day and as such not remarkably different from 31st of december, right?); I´ve been more or less ill since the beginning of december (one virus after the other without getting well in between) and honestly started worrying if I would ever get over it...but now I am! hoorayy!! Sending you wishes of a speedy recovery, and a happy and healthy new year! :-)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails